SUMMER TRYOUTS: March 20, 2022
LOCATION: Badger Mountain Park, Richland
2030/31 - Boys & Girls, 10:00am-11:30am
2028/29 - Boys & Girls, 12:00pm-1:30pm
2026/27 - Boys & Girls, 2:00pm-3:30pm
HS Girls - 10:00am-11:30am
Mid-Columbia Fusion Lacrosse is a non-profit club lacrosse program that provides eastern Washington lacrosse players a fun and affordable opportunity to compete in lacrosse tournaments in the Northwest. MCF Teams consist of players from the CWLL member clubs. Teams include 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 and high school teams for girls and boys.
MCF Teams participate in a Summer Season, with practices beginning in late May running through mid-July. Practices are usually 2x/week. Summer teams participate in 3 tournaments.
- Valhalla Summer Invite, Vancouver, WA (late June)
- Oregon Lacrosse Classic, Bend, OR (July 15-17)
- (GIRLS ONLY) Cascade Cup, Snohomish, WA (July 23-24)
- The Gathering, Whitefish, MT (July 29-31)
Additionally, MCF Teams participate in a Fall Season, with practices beginning in late October running through early December. Practices are usually 1-2x/week. Fall teams participate in 3 tournaments:
- NW Fall Lacrosse Festival - DIPG Awareness, Yakima (SOZO), WA (mid November)
- Valhalla Fall Invite, Vancouver, WA (late November)
- Space Needle Shootout, Tukwila (Starfire), WA (early December)